Information We Collect
Play Chest may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Anonymous information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. We will collect your name, organisation, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number. If you register an account then we shall ask you for a password which wil be encrypted. Information you send or get through the site is private.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
4. We will collect your name and email address if you opt in to receive our newsletters and/or updates of our services, so that we can send you the information that you have requested.
5. We will also collect your name, telephone number, email address and postcode if you enter a Play Chest competition. All competition data will be deleted within 24 hours of the competition draw unless you opt to receive future newsletters by email.
6. Online chat transcripts for a maximum of 14 days.
We will keep your information secure and will retain it only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
1. To be available to third parties that will help fulfil your order such as a delivery company or supplier. Please read more information at checkout about which third parties may use your data to help fulfil your order.
2. To be available to third parties that you have agreed to share your data with e.g competition partner companies and online chat provider. Please read more information on our competition page.
3. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
4. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal information and a right to ask for a copy of information that we hold about you. If you would like to do that, or if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Data Erasure
You have a right to ask us to delete information regarding your account. Some of your order information will not be deleted for accounting purposes (a legal obligation). If you would like to do that, or if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Our webiste is SSL Secure.
Play Chest Limited is registered for Data Protection with the ICO.
Play Chest Limited,
119 Victoria Road East,
Telephone: 01253 462628
Policy last updated – March 2018